SOFT Smiles ©
Specialized Oral Focused Training
For Professional and Family Caregivers
The Georgia Board of Dentistry reviewed SOFT Smiles©
"...find your program to be excellent and a valuable asset
to the citizens of Georgia."
Alzheimer's Facts and Figures
- As many as 5.3 million people in the United States are living with Alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer's and dementia triple healthcare costs for Americans age 65 and older.
- Every 70 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer's is the sixth-leading cause of death.
- Costs of caring for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias will soar from an estimated $203 billion this year to a projected $1.2 trillion per year by 2050.
- These are just a few of the facts in our new report, Alzheimer’s Disease Facts & Figures, 2013. The report is a comprehensive statistical abstract of U.S. data on Alzheimer's disease that includes:
- the costs of Alzheimer care
- a special report on Mild Cognitive Impairment and early-stage Alzheimer's